Need support?

Search our 20 resource categories and browse our rich library of articles by moms who “get it.”

HUD Maine

Provides information on homeownership and foreclosure avoidance

Maine State Housing Authority

(207) 626-4600

Provides affordable housing across the state of Maine

Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions

Provides mortgage assistance to Maine residents

Maine Affordable Housing Coalition

(207) 553-7777

Provides assistance and education regarding affordable housing and homeownership


(207) 973-3500

Provides legal assistance and counseling regarding housing

Food Supplement Program

(207) 624-4168

Maine’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is called the Food Supplement Program. This program helps low-income people buy the food they need for good health.

Portland CareerCenter

(207) 822-3300

The Portland CareerCenter is part of the CareerCenter network that provides a variety of employment and training services at no charge for Maine workers and businesses.

Download our ESME app for a smoother experience.

Get the app Get the app